Today at yoga classes I was the most advanced participant, LOL, so I together with a coach explained the people how to do surya namaskar. So after the classes, she treated me with tea and cookies and invited to the Seliger summer yoga camp. I had tea but refused her invitation, as I've got my personal "yoga camp" all the summer long...
25 June, 2013
Today at yoga classes I was the most advanced participant, LOL, so I together with a coach explained the people how to do surya namaskar. So after the classes, she treated me with tea and cookies and invited to the Seliger summer yoga camp. I had tea but refused her invitation, as I've got my personal "yoga camp" all the summer long...
Тэги / Labels:
йога yoga
Место / Location:
Mytishchi, Moskovskaya oblast, Russia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Olga Arslanova. Пяточки ставь давай! ;))
ReplyDelete