Получил сегодня очередное подтверждение своей высокой востребованности на рынке труда, а так как мой старший сын тоже востребован на своем месте, то у него нет времени пообедать, как и у меня, в рабочее время, поэтому накупил ему еды прямо на работу, а потом несколько часов гулял невесткой и с внучкой по Зоне Безумия - именно там, где лет двадцать назад я гулял с ним самим.
I got another evidence that I am in high demand on a labor market, and since my senior son has been in high demand on his workplace, he has no time for dinner; so I delivered some food directly to his job, and then spent several hours walking with my daughter-in-law and grand-daughter in The Zone of Insanity - the same place I used to walk with my son some twenty ears ago.
I got another evidence that I am in high demand on a labor market, and since my senior son has been in high demand on his workplace, he has no time for dinner; so I delivered some food directly to his job, and then spent several hours walking with my daughter-in-law and grand-daughter in The Zone of Insanity - the same place I used to walk with my son some twenty ears ago.


No comments:
Post a Comment