На выходе из Органа Опеки мне переполз дорогу уж, я рассматриваю это как хороший знак. Также мне перешла дорогу совершенно голая женщина в черном платье, выяснявшая по телефону с каким-то парнем, с ним или не с ним она провела минувшее воскресенье. Это, по-моему, тоже хороший знак.
Going out from a Custody Office, a snake crossed my way which I considered a good sign. Also on my way out, a stark-naked woman mdressed in black coctail dress crossed my path - she was talking by phone with a guy trying to find out, if it was him she has spent the weekend with. I believe this is a good sign either.
Going out from a Custody Office, a snake crossed my way which I considered a good sign. Also on my way out, a stark-naked woman mdressed in black coctail dress crossed my path - she was talking by phone with a guy trying to find out, if it was him she has spent the weekend with. I believe this is a good sign either.

No comments:
Post a Comment