Я сегодня весь в белом, потому что жарко и потому что это отвечает моему внутреннему ощущению начала нового этапа борьбы за спасение моего младшего сына из лап обитателей деревьев. Потратил 4 часа на посещение трех судей и еще столько же - на визит к судебному приставу. Итог можно было бы назвать удачным, если только начало боевых действий может быть удачным по определению по сравнению с миром. Обсудили с приставами, кто обычно громче вопит при проведении исполнительных действий - должники или взыскатели.
Today I am white-clad because it is hot and because that reflects my sense of self: I'm starting a new stage of the operation to rescue my junior son from the hands of savages. I spent four hours to visit three judges and four more hours to attend a chief court marshal. The outcome could be called successful at the moment if the start of military operation could be called like that compared to the state of peace. Also I discussed with the marshals, who usually shouts louder during their actions, claimants or obligor.
Today I am white-clad because it is hot and because that reflects my sense of self: I'm starting a new stage of the operation to rescue my junior son from the hands of savages. I spent four hours to visit three judges and four more hours to attend a chief court marshal. The outcome could be called successful at the moment if the start of military operation could be called like that compared to the state of peace. Also I discussed with the marshals, who usually shouts louder during their actions, claimants or obligor.

No comments:
Post a Comment