Мой смартфон сошел с ума: на экране всё изображается зеркально. И весь мир сошел с ума: пришел на работу, а тут все обсуждают теракты в Бостоне, а я там когда-то чуть не издох.
Я же примчался сегодня на работу с твердым намерением объявить забастовку, если мне не оплатят дни, проведенные в больнице; но после переговоров с кадрами и бухгалтерией сошлись на взаимоприемлемом варианте.
А по пути на работу видел в продаже салат Израильский, колбасу Еврейскую и множество телок в ультракоротких юбках, жизнь прекрасна.
My smartphone turned mad: its screen shows everything reversed like in a mirror. And all the world went wrong: I came to the office and found out that all my colleagues have been discussing the Boston bombing. I nearly died there once.
Also I ran to work today with a firm intention to start a class action over health benefits; but we've settled the dispute peacefully after negotiations. On my way to work I saw in a shop Israeli salad, Jewish salami and lots of chicks in super-mini-skirts, life is beautiful.
Я же примчался сегодня на работу с твердым намерением объявить забастовку, если мне не оплатят дни, проведенные в больнице; но после переговоров с кадрами и бухгалтерией сошлись на взаимоприемлемом варианте.
А по пути на работу видел в продаже салат Израильский, колбасу Еврейскую и множество телок в ультракоротких юбках, жизнь прекрасна.
My smartphone turned mad: its screen shows everything reversed like in a mirror. And all the world went wrong: I came to the office and found out that all my colleagues have been discussing the Boston bombing. I nearly died there once.
Also I ran to work today with a firm intention to start a class action over health benefits; but we've settled the dispute peacefully after negotiations. On my way to work I saw in a shop Israeli salad, Jewish salami and lots of chicks in super-mini-skirts, life is beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment