26 April, 2013

Доехал до работы всего за 2,5 часа, на час раньше, чем планировал, но отправить письмо Путину все равно не успел: в одном почтовом отделении не было конвертов, в другом была инвентаризация, в третьем работала только одна тетка и очередь была на два часа. Зато на работе я с ходу совершил два трудовых подвига, что дало мне право намекнуть, что неплохо бы повысить мне зарплату, все ж 1 мая будет три года, как я здесь добываю уголь...

I got to work from home for 2.5 hours only, that is one hour earlier than I've planned. Still I had no time to mail a letter to Putin: in the first post office there were no envelopes, in the second post office there was an inspection underway, in the third one only one operator was working and I'd wait in line for maybe two hours... When I got to the office, I've immediately performed a couple of work accomplishments which gave me a ground to hint that I would not mind if my salary is hiked... in any case, on May 1, it'll be three years since I've been busting my ass here.

No comments:

Post a Comment