Время в Москве дискретно: между любыми двумя событиями не может пройти меньше часа, а у меня сегодня таких событий было шесть. Впарковал машину между двумя другими задом с такой точностью, что пришлось применить всю йоговскую изворотливость, чтобы выйти наружу. А также обсудили с Леной, достойно ли британской королевы вести Твиттер - мне кажется, это как-то принижает образ Ее Величества, даром я ей присягу давал, что ли...
Time in Moscow is quantified: any two events cannot happen in a period less than one hour, and I have had six such events today. I have parked my car between two others so precisely that I had to employ all my yoga experience to get out. Later, I discussed with Lena whether it is properly for the British Queen to have a Twitter account. I believe this belittles the image of Her Majesty, even though I swore allagiance to Her and Her Successors...
Time in Moscow is quantified: any two events cannot happen in a period less than one hour, and I have had six such events today. I have parked my car between two others so precisely that I had to employ all my yoga experience to get out. Later, I discussed with Lena whether it is properly for the British Queen to have a Twitter account. I believe this belittles the image of Her Majesty, even though I swore allagiance to Her and Her Successors...

No comments:
Post a Comment