С утра в доме не было ыликтричества, я так и не понял, зачем я просыпался в Пурим. Пришлось почти целый час посвятить полноценной практике йоги и подмести в квартире, пока не зажегся свет и я наконец не получил возможность уйти в виртуальное пространство. Написал статью в 4325 слов, заказал авиабилеты, а тем временем у меня в микроволновке взорвался плов. Ношусь, ношусь....
In the morning there was a building-wide blackout and I didn't understand for what on earth I have waken up then in Purim. So I had to spent an hour for yoga practice and to sweep the apartment before the electricity was restored and I could dive into web-space. I have written a 4325-word article, booked airplane tickets; meanwhile, pilaw in the microwave exploded. On the run, in a hurry I am...
In the morning there was a building-wide blackout and I didn't understand for what on earth I have waken up then in Purim. So I had to spent an hour for yoga practice and to sweep the apartment before the electricity was restored and I could dive into web-space. I have written a 4325-word article, booked airplane tickets; meanwhile, pilaw in the microwave exploded. On the run, in a hurry I am...

No comments:
Post a Comment