Меня сложно чем-то удивить, но ценообразование Аэрофлота не оставляет меня равнодушным до сих пор. Ищу самый дешевый способ спасти баллы на бонусной карте, и выясняю, что полет, например, до Челябинска стоит в два раза дешевле, чем полет до Самары - при том, что от Москвы до Самары на 1500 км ближе. Так что, видимо, придется лететь в Челябинск - всю жизнь мечтал туда попасть...
It is hardly possible to surprise me with anything, still the system of pricing of the Aeroflot airline tickets stuns me. I am looking for a cheapest way to keep my bonus points valid and find out that a ticket from Moscow to, say, city of Chelyabinsk in the Urals costs twicew cheaper than a ticket for Moscow-Samara, although the latter is 1500 km closer... So I'll have to fly to Chelyabinsk, the city of my dreams, you know...
It is hardly possible to surprise me with anything, still the system of pricing of the Aeroflot airline tickets stuns me. I am looking for a cheapest way to keep my bonus points valid and find out that a ticket from Moscow to, say, city of Chelyabinsk in the Urals costs twicew cheaper than a ticket for Moscow-Samara, although the latter is 1500 km closer... So I'll have to fly to Chelyabinsk, the city of my dreams, you know...

No comments:
Post a Comment