Понаехал на Рублевку доедать салаты, недоеденные национальной политической ылитой. Пока хозяева обсуждают внутренние проблемы в ФСБ, Большом Театре и Администрации Президента, читаю Сталина из хозяйской библиотеки (стихи). Кстати, первые четыре человека, которых я встретил в этом году на улице, оказались неграми.
I arrived to Rublevka to finish the salads leftovers after national political elite. While the hosts discuss internal affairs in security service, Bolshoi Theater and Kremlin Administration, I am reading Stalin's poems found in the houseowner's library. By the way, the first four men I've met in the street this year were Africans.
I arrived to Rublevka to finish the salads leftovers after national political elite. While the hosts discuss internal affairs in security service, Bolshoi Theater and Kremlin Administration, I am reading Stalin's poems found in the houseowner's library. By the way, the first four men I've met in the street this year were Africans.

No comments:
Post a Comment