В эти дни будет 15 лет с тех пор, как я официально живу в Мытищах, а если учесть, что Мытищи - это фактически район Москвы, то живу я здесь (пусть и с долгими перерывами) уже 2/3 своей жизни. И за это время Мытищи так и не стали мне домом - скорее, я их воспринимаю как "базу". Видимо, не может быть родным город в стране, которую ты не воспринимаешь целиком как родную.
One of these days it turns 15 years since I've been formally living in Mytishchi. To take it into account that Mytishchi is, in effect, a district of Moscow, that means I've lived here (well, with the long breaks) for two thirds of my entire life. And still, I don't feel Mytishchi a home, feeling it rathes like a base. Perhaps, no city could be felt as home in a country you don't feel your homeland as such.
One of these days it turns 15 years since I've been formally living in Mytishchi. To take it into account that Mytishchi is, in effect, a district of Moscow, that means I've lived here (well, with the long breaks) for two thirds of my entire life. And still, I don't feel Mytishchi a home, feeling it rathes like a base. Perhaps, no city could be felt as home in a country you don't feel your homeland as such.

No comments:
Post a Comment