До вечера воскресенья теперь домой попасть не успею, "оттого, что в кузнице не было гвоздя" - а точнее, оттого, что в районе отключили Интернет. Коллега, правда, предложила мне поработать из ближайшего к дому кафе, где есть wi-fi, но я не люблю смешивать работу и тусовку. Приехал в офис, пусть смотрит на мою небритую рожу, размахивающую канадским флажком по случаю полета в космос Криса Хэдфилда.
Now I'll have no time to get home until late Sunday, "for want of a nail the shoe was lost" - for lack of Internet in the entire town I can't work from home. My colleague suggested that I would work from a cafe with free wi-fi, but I don't like mixing work and hangout. So I came to the office, let her watch my unshaved mug and see me waving Canadian flag in celebration of Chris Hadfiled's space flight.
Now I'll have no time to get home until late Sunday, "for want of a nail the shoe was lost" - for lack of Internet in the entire town I can't work from home. My colleague suggested that I would work from a cafe with free wi-fi, but I don't like mixing work and hangout. So I came to the office, let her watch my unshaved mug and see me waving Canadian flag in celebration of Chris Hadfiled's space flight.

No comments:
Post a Comment