В канун Рождества на улице -25, и воспитывать на таком морозе ребенка затруднительно. Поиграли с ним в Солнечную Систему: я был Солнцем (мне не привыкать), он вокруг меня вращался. Начальство на работе подарило бутылку игристого вина - надеюсь, это в связи с Рождеством, а не выходное пособие. И я наконец-то смог добраться до дома, впервые за пять дней.
On the Christmas eve, it is 25 below zero outdoors, not quite comfortable to raise a child. We have played in Solar System: I was Sun (usual role for me), he was orbiting around me. My bosses presented me with a bottle of sparkling wine, I hope this is a Christmas gift, not a redundancy payment. And I finally made it home, first time in five days.
On the Christmas eve, it is 25 below zero outdoors, not quite comfortable to raise a child. We have played in Solar System: I was Sun (usual role for me), he was orbiting around me. My bosses presented me with a bottle of sparkling wine, I hope this is a Christmas gift, not a redundancy payment. And I finally made it home, first time in five days.

No comments:
Post a Comment