Это же надо - приехать в воскресенье в 8 утра в Бургер Кинг и выяснить, что у них, @@@, сегодня с утра стафф индакшн. И вместо большого американо они мне налили капучино, словно я средний класс какой-нибудь. Кроме того, изготовил тыкву для Хэллоуина для младшего сына и съездил с ним в Дарвиновский музей, где Максим задал исполненный глубокого научного смысла вопрос: "Папа, а женщина-привидение как называется?" Пришлось объяснить, что привидение - существо бесполое, как улитка.
My godness, it was worth to come to a Burger King at 8 a.m. on Sunday only to find out that they have f***g staff induction session and so they sold me cappucino instead of large americano I've ordered. Still, I prepared a pumpkin for my junior son Max to celebrate upcoming Halloween and visited the Darwin Museum with him. Max asked a deeply scientific question there: "Dad, what is a proper name for a lady-ghost?" I had to explain my son that the gost have no sex like snails.
My godness, it was worth to come to a Burger King at 8 a.m. on Sunday only to find out that they have f***g staff induction session and so they sold me cappucino instead of large americano I've ordered. Still, I prepared a pumpkin for my junior son Max to celebrate upcoming Halloween and visited the Darwin Museum with him. Max asked a deeply scientific question there: "Dad, what is a proper name for a lady-ghost?" I had to explain my son that the gost have no sex like snails.

No comments:
Post a Comment