Закрыл счет в банке "Открытие", это звучит стильно. Ощущаю себя парящим над землей после того, как йогоинструктор пыталась меня накануне усадить на шпагат. Годика через два таких тренировок обязательно на него сяду, а пока героически держал позу дельфина аж три минуты.
I have closed my account in the Otkrytie ("Opening") bank, which sounds stylish. I feel myself as floating over the ground after my yoga coach the last night tried to sit me leg-split. I hope I could do it after a couple of years of training. So far, I have stood in a dolphin asana fro three minutes.
I have closed my account in the Otkrytie ("Opening") bank, which sounds stylish. I feel myself as floating over the ground after my yoga coach the last night tried to sit me leg-split. I hope I could do it after a couple of years of training. So far, I have stood in a dolphin asana fro three minutes.

No comments:
Post a Comment