28 July, 2012


У меня сегодня типа день рождения, но некоторые мои друзья меня так любят, что начали поздравлять с днем рождения еще вчера. Как написала мне Лена в СМС, "я пользуюсь авторитетом и популярностью". Сложно спорить с очевидным - я ими вовсю пользуюсь. Мне в Сбере в качестве "подарка" хотели впарить "бесплатную" кредитную карту, но я их раскусил и не дал сдирать с себя 720 р в год скрытых комиссий. Поэтому я продолжаю самозабвенно медитировать. 


It's, like, my birthday today bit some of my friends love me so much they have started to congratulate me yesterday yet. As Lena texted me, "I am popular and enjoy authority". This is obvious, and I use this popularity in full swing. The Sberbank attempted to flog me as a "birthday present" so-called "free" credit card but I have got them pegged and did not let to strip me off 720 rubles ($25) per year of the hidden fees. So I continue to meditate devotedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment