Лена заказала в спальню карниз, номер заказа которого совпал с номером ее квартиры, а также с ценой колокольчика и с номером на кружке. Кто еще говорит про совпадения? Я же тем временем получил задание написать очерк на детскую тему; они мне каждое 1 июня такой заказывают, т.к. я - ЛУЧШИЙ ОТЕЦ РОССИИ.
Lena ordered a curtain-rod to her bedroom. The order's number is the same as her apartment's number, as the price of a bell I found for her and as the number engraved on her coffee mug. Who wants to say about coincidents? Meanwhile, I got the task to write a feature about children; they always order me these feauters as I am the BEST FATHER IN RUSSIA.
Lena ordered a curtain-rod to her bedroom. The order's number is the same as her apartment's number, as the price of a bell I found for her and as the number engraved on her coffee mug. Who wants to say about coincidents? Meanwhile, I got the task to write a feature about children; they always order me these feauters as I am the BEST FATHER IN RUSSIA.

No comments:
Post a Comment